Friday, August 26, 2011

Have art, will travel



more painting today - adding some dimension to the pieces - flat paint is about the most boring thing on earth.

I've been working on my lunch hours, in the break room, so I have to carry my supplies to and from work. I prefer my studio, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

BTW - I've been working with LUMIERe PAINTS by Jacquard to add that special touch. I found this paint a few years ago when I was working on some stoles for our clergy at church.
The paints are so easy to work with and though they are primarily for fabric, they are awesome in other applications as well. I have rubber stamped with them, used them on paper and wood and metal. Great stuff, that!
You can check them out here:lumiere






No comments:

Post a Comment