Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I cannot believe it's been six months since I've been here - my, how life gets in the way!  It certainly has not been for lack of crafting. 
I have been consumed by Pinterest - there are so many great ideas there!

In February I started gearing up for our church's annual garden tea.  We decided to add a craft show and I wanted to be ready!  Here are some pictures of my booth and you can see some of the things that I've added to my inventory. 
It was an exciting and fun day for sure!  This is a wide view of the whole display.

 Reversible headbands with matching flowers and bookmarks (with flowers, of course!)  The display is a repurposed picture frame painted with glitter and chicken wire stapled to the back.  Great for hanging stuff!
 "Gumball machines" made from clay flower pots and saucers.


My cards and the display rack that my wonderful and handy husband made.

No comments:

Post a Comment