Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ah Spring -

The weather has been lovely (off and on, that is) and the warmth of the sun, the blue of the sky is inspiring to me.
I've had a busy few weeks preparing for a bake sale, Easter cards and making my flowers.
The flowers, I think, are a lovely accessory for spring and summer. By Palm Sunday, I was just exhausted! I promised myself I would take a break from all of the craziness at least until after Easter.
Then yesterday happened! I was surfing for some supplies and I couldn't wait to get home and make something - ANYthing!
I refrained, but that urge to make something is still strong.
The flowers were a smashing success at the church bake sale!
Wouldn't you like to add one to your wardrobe? I'll be working on some alternative patterns as soon as my break is over!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wendy do I know that feeling, wake up in the middle of the night with an idea and can't wait to get going on it! I love your blog so glad I asked if you had one. Which die are your flowers made with? I ordered one and it is on back order so it is suppose to be in May 2 or 5th I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, currently I'm using flower folds, but I just got the one you ordered and cannot wait to make flowers from it as well!

    ReplyDelete