Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I've been really busy lately - the creative urge is strong and I've driven myself almost to the point of exhaustion, but it is a feeling that will not be ignored and so I work and work. Oh, don't feel sorry for me - a day spent in the studio is an excellent day! Above is an explosion box. It opens and expands and it's as lovely on the inside as it is on the outside. It can be used to give a small treat or to showcase pictures.





This is one card from a set that I made for my friend Claudia. I love this set!









This is a "brag book" I made for Debbie, who is a new grandma. I made the letters with my Cricut. I love that it's not just a brag book but one just for Froilan Daniel. She is also expecting a granddaughter in a few weeks, so I made the other half of the book for the soon to come girl.

I will add her name after she's been born.
I made a similar one for HiKath and her grandson, Dalton. I am not into scrapbooking, but the mini albums allow for a lot of creativity and just a short amount of time.

I hope something here will inspire you to create!

1 comment:

  1. Wendy thanks so much for sharing your passion, I didn't know you had a blog also. Mine has been sorely ignored. Hope to get my inspirational juices flowing soon. Great work, love those brag books.

    ReplyDelete